Skip to content
Ordering, Processing, Shipping
- Orders are shipped via third-party carrier, UPS, nationwide. Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States. UPS will not to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders are shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays only to avoid the possibility of weekend delays. Orders placed after 12:00pm EST will be sent the following shipping day (Monday–Wednesday, excluding holidays).
- During peak holiday season in the month of December, orders may not ship the same day they are ordered due to the high volume of orders received. Please contact us to communicate any specific delivery date requests.
- Moonflower Macarons is not responsible for UPS delivery delays, or delays due to incorrect or incomplete addresses; refunds will not be given under these circumstances.
- UPS reserves the right to require a signature for delivery. Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
Returns, Cancellations, Modifications
- Due to the perishable nature of our product, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
- If you have any problems with your order, please contact us within 2 days of delivery, and we will do our best to remedy your issue. Claims submitted after the 2-day window will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
- Refunds will be granted on a case by case basis under specific circumstances.
- Cancellations must be made the same day the order was placed. Due to our shipping and processing schedule, Moonflower Macarons cannot guarantee every cancellation will be processed.
- Modifications need to be requested no later than 24 hours after placing the order. We will do our best to make changes as time and scheduling permit.